The New European Super League according to hockey.expressen.se:
- The league is divided into four divisions:
- * 10 teams from Sweden
- * 10 teams from Finland
- * 10 teams in a German division with teams from Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- * 10 teams from the East European division, with teams from Slovakia and Czech Republic
- The teams will play 60 percent of their games within the division, the Swedish teams will play 20 percent of the matches against Scandinavian opposition and the remaining 20 per cent against teams in the other two divisions.
- A preliminary finals will be played within the division and a division champion crowned.
- Division Champions will, together with two teams from the KHL, to play another series. The top four placed teams which will proceed to the semifinals and finals.
- There are plans that in Europe the winner will face the Stanley Cup champions in a world final.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it!